We offer all over small pattern fabrics and a few cut and sew fat quarter patterns for DIY facemasks :
If you don’t want to sew –> (Ready Made Designer Face Masks) <– Takes you to the Zazzle Marketplace
Follow Kay’s instructions on a fun DIY tutorial – (hint – keep an eye out for her son coming into the room )
Thank you Kay – You’re a HOOT!
Custom Fabrics for DIY Face Masks
On a more serious note – esp for small patterned fabrics
This is BY Far the Best video I have seen to date on making a truly well fitted reversible face mask – Nicely Done & Thank You Taya!
Fabric: Combed Cotton (28″x18″)
Our Combed Cotton is a lightweight cloth that is easy to work with. This versatile fabric is perfect for sewing projects including quilting and appliqué.
- Content: 100% cotton
- Thread count: 210 inches (82cm)
- Dimensions: 28”w x 18”l
- Stretch: None
- Weight: 3.82 oz per square yard
- Shrinkage: < 1%
- Suitable for: Quilting, appliqué, and crafts
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Separately, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low Heat, Cool Iron
- Print Technique: A direct print process that uses colorfast, pigment inks. Our state-of-the-art finishing process produces beautiful fabric prints with great clarity and a soft finish that will not fade over time or in the wash.
Size: Fat Quarter
Inspiration is at the heart of every DIY project. Whether you are creating a beautiful quilt, refreshing your home décor, or making crafts, our custom fabrics are uniquely designed to inspire you. Our high quality fabrics are fully customizable and printed on demand with eco-friendly inks, creating fabrics that are ‘sew’ perfect for any project.